POLICY PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION NO. 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR)
STUDIO AURIGA Srl, with registered office in VIA S. MARIA VALLE 3/A – MILAN (MI), VAT NO. 07073400157
in its capacity as Data Controller, informs you, pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 “GDPR”, that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1. Processing methods
Personal data communicated by you will be processed by the Data Controller mainly on computer and electronic means and occasionally in printed form.
2. Processing purposes
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. a) of the GDPR, for the following purposes:
• processing the newsletter subscription request.
Your personal data is processed through the operations referred to in article 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) of the GDPR, and more precisely: collection, registration, organisation, electronic storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and data destruction. Your personal data will be subject to printing, as well as electronic and/or automated processing.
Personal data provided for the time required to fulfil the purpose of sending the newsletter and up to the request for cancellation sent by the interested party.
4. Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the aforementioned purposes:
• to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as designated subjects
• to any other subjects (internal or external) identified by the Data Controller for the implementation of the purposes referred to in this policy
5. Data communication
Personal data processed in this manner will not be disclosed, transferred or exchanged in any way to third parties.
6. Data transfer
Personal data will be managed and stored on a server located in the European Union. Data will not be subject to transfer outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, if necessary, the Data Controller will have the right to transfer the location of the servers in Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case and with immediate effect, the Data Controller ensures that non-EU data transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or implementing the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data transfer and consequences of refusal
Data transfer is compulsory for processing the newsletter subscription request.
8. Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as data subjects, you have the rights pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, and specifically the rights to:
• obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the personal data concerning you;
• obtain indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out using electronic instruments; d) the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
• obtain: a) an update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the event that such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with regard to the protected right;
• object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 of the GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right to object) , as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Method of exercising your rights
At any time, you may exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the right to cancel the service and cancel your data, you can also use the unsubscribe links available in any communication sent, or contact us at email@example.com
10. Data Controller, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is STUDIO AURIGA Srl.
The updated list of processing managers is kept at the Data Controller’s office.